Re: [Czechlist] cover the wide receiver

  • Charles Stanford
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 3, 2011
      I assume that it isbecause the job of covering - i.e. marking - the
      wide receiver is not very glamorous or high profile. The quarterback
      and wide receiver are important positions in American football and
      covering the wide receiver - something like hlidani - is a defensive
      job for a workhorse and not one of the stars
      HTH