Re: [Czechlist] cover the wide receiver

  • Hana Jarolímová
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 3 3:08 AM
      nemohlo by to byt "vykryt utocnika" - vygooglila jsem, ze "wide
      receiver" je druh utocnika v americkem fotbale

    • Pilucha, Jiri
      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 3 3:11 AM
        Jooo, diky moc, to sedi

        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 3 9:56 AM
          I assume that it isbecause the job of covering - i.e. marking - the
          wide receiver is not very glamorous or high profile. The quarterback
          and wide receiver are important positions in American football and
          covering the wide receiver - something like hlidani - is a defensive
          job for a workhorse and not one of the stars
          HTH