Re: [Czechlist] britske notarske overeni

  • Hana Jarolímová
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 1 6:27 AM
      zkus tohle: http://www.facultyoffice.org.uk/Page2.html

      Prekladatelsky servis wrote:

      >Zdravim,
      >prekladam plnou moc, jejiz soucasti je notarske overeni podpisu a apostila. Na listu notarskeho overeni uplne dole vedle kontaktních udaju notarske kancelare je veta:
      >REGULATED BY THE FACULTY OFFICE OF THE ARCHBISHOP OF CANTERBURY
      >
      >Uprimne receno mi v kontextu tohoto dokumentu moc nedochazi, co si mam pod tim predstavit, abych to nejak smysluplne prelozila. Poradi nejaky rodily ci nerodily mluvci, ktery se s tim jiz setkal, a tudiz vi, zatimco ja netusim?
      >
      >Predem diky
      >Iveta

      >__________ Informace od ESET NOD32 Antivirus, verze databaze 5916 (20110301) __________
      >
      >Tuto zpravu proveril ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
      >
      >http://www.eset.cz

    • Vesely Petr
      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 1 10:51 PM
        The European Commission has just announced an agreement whereby English
        will be the official language of the European Union rather than German,
        which was the other possibility. As part of the negotiations, the
        British Government conceded that English spelling had some room for
        improvement and has accepted a 5-year phase-in plan that would become
        known as 'Euro-English' .

        In the first year, 's' will replace the soft 'c'. Sertainly, this will
        make the sivil servants jump with joy. The hard 'c' will be dropped in
        favour of 'k'. This should klear up konfusion, and keyboards kan have
        one less letter.

        There will be growing publik enthusiasm in the sekond year when the
        troublesome 'ph' will be replaced with 'f'. This will make words like
        fotograf 20% shorter.

        In the 3rd year, publik akseptanse of the new spelling kan be expekted
        to reach the stage where more komplikated changes are possible.
        Governments will enkourage the removal of double letters which have
        always ben a deterent to akurate speling. Also, al wil agre that the
        horibl mes of the silent 'e' in the languag is disgrasful and it should
        go away.

        By the 4th yer people wil be reseptiv to steps such as replasing 'th'
        with 'z' and 'w' with 'v'.

        During ze fifz yer, ze unesesary 'o' kan be dropd from vords kontaining
        'ou' and after ziz fifz yer, ve vil hav a reil sensibl riten styl.

        Zer vil be no mor trubl or difikultis and evrivun vil find it ezi tu
        understand ech oza. Ze drem of a united urop vil finali kum tru.

        Und efter ze fifz yer, ve vil al be speking German like zey vunted in
        ze forst plas.

        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 1 11:24 PM
          No, they're going to speaking Orwellian French.

          First "scheduling", "coordination" and "reconciliation" and some other words will all be replaced by "harmonization".

          No new word will be created to cover the correct meaning of "harmonization" now that the word has been distorted.

          And it will go from there.

          Jamie

          On Mar 2, 2011, at 1:51 AM, Vesely Petr wrote:

          > The European Commission has just announced an agreement whereby English
          > will be the official language of the European Union rather than German,
          > which was the other possibility. As part of the negotiations, the
          > British Government conceded that English spelling had some room for
          > improvement and has accepted a 5-year phase-in plan that would become
          > known as 'Euro-English' .
          >
          > In the first year, 's' will replace the soft 'c'. Sertainly, this will
          > make the sivil servants jump with joy. The hard 'c' will be dropped in
          > favour of 'k'. This should klear up konfusion, and keyboards kan have
          > one less letter.
          >
          > There will be growing publik enthusiasm in the sekond year when the
          > troublesome 'ph' will be replaced with 'f'. This will make words like
          > fotograf 20% shorter.
          >
          > In the 3rd year, publik akseptanse of the new spelling kan be expekted
          > to reach the stage where more komplikated changes are possible.
          > Governments will enkourage the removal of double letters which have
          > always ben a deterent to akurate speling. Also, al wil agre that the
          > horibl mes of the silent 'e' in the languag is disgrasful and it should
          > go away.
          >
          > By the 4th yer people wil be reseptiv to steps such as replasing 'th'
          > with 'z' and 'w' with 'v'.
          >
          > During ze fifz yer, ze unesesary 'o' kan be dropd from vords kontaining
          > 'ou' and after ziz fifz yer, ve vil hav a reil sensibl riten styl.
          >
          > Zer vil be no mor trubl or difikultis and evrivun vil find it ezi tu
          > understand ech oza. Ze drem of a united urop vil finali kum tru.
          >
          > Und efter ze fifz yer, ve vil al be speking German like zey vunted in
          > ze forst plas.

        • Petr
          Message 4 of 13 , Mar 2 7:09 AM
            Nezverejnil jsi to s 30dennim predstihem?
            Petr

            --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "Vesely Petr" <vesely.email@...> wrote:

            > The European Commission has just announced an agreement whereby English
            > will be the official language of the European Union rather than German,
            > which was the other possibility. As part of the negotiations, the
            > British Government conceded that English spelling had some room for
            > improvement and has accepted a 5-year phase-in plan that would become
            > known as 'Euro-English' .
            >
            > In the first year, 's' will replace the soft 'c'. Sertainly, this will
            > make the sivil servants jump with joy. The hard 'c' will be dropped in
            > favour of 'k'. This should klear up konfusion, and keyboards kan have
            > one less letter.
            >
            > There will be growing publik enthusiasm in the sekond year when the
            > troublesome 'ph' will be replaced with 'f'. This will make words like
            > fotograf 20% shorter.
            >

            > In the 3rd year, publik akseptanse of the new spelling kan be expekted
            > to reach the stage where more komplikated changes are possible.
            > Governments will enkourage the removal of double letters which have
            > always ben a deterent to akurate speling. Also, al wil agre that the
            > horibl mes of the silent 'e' in the languag is disgrasful and it should
            > go away.
            >

            > By the 4th yer people wil be reseptiv to steps such as replasing 'th'
            > with 'z' and 'w' with 'v'.
            >

            > During ze fifz yer, ze unesesary 'o' kan be dropd from vords kontaining
            > 'ou' and after ziz fifz yer, ve vil hav a reil sensibl riten styl.
            >
            > Zer vil be no mor trubl or difikultis and evrivun vil find it ezi tu
            > understand ech oza. Ze drem of a united urop vil finali kum tru.
            >
            > Und efter ze fifz yer, ve vil al be speking German like zey vunted in
            > ze forst plas.

          • Vesely Petr
            Message 5 of 13 , Mar 2 7:18 AM
              To nevim, ale na WikiLeaks uz to visi ;-)

              P.

              Nezverejnil jsi to s 30dennim predstihem?
              Petr

              --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "Vesely Petr" <vesely.email@...> wrote:

              > The European Commission has just announced an agreement whereby English
              > will be the official language of the European Union rather than German,
              > which was the other possibility. As part of the negotiations, the
              > British Government conceded that English spelling had some room for
              > improvement and has accepted a 5-year phase-in plan that would become
              > known as 'Euro-English' .
              >
              > In the first year, 's' will replace the soft 'c'. Sertainly, this will
              > make the sivil servants jump with joy. The hard 'c' will be dropped in
              > favour of 'k'. This should klear up konfusion, and keyboards kan have
              > one less letter.
              >
              > There will be growing publik enthusiasm in the sekond year when the
              > troublesome 'ph' will be replaced with 'f'. This will make words like
              > fotograf 20% shorter.
              >

              > In the 3rd year, publik akseptanse of the new spelling kan be expekted
              > to reach the stage where more komplikated changes are possible.
              > Governments will enkourage the removal of double letters which have
              > always ben a deterent to akurate speling. Also, al wil agre that the
              > horibl mes of the silent 'e' in the languag is disgrasful and it should
              > go away.
              >

              > By the 4th yer people wil be reseptiv to steps such as replasing 'th'
              > with 'z' and 'w' with 'v'.
              >

              > During ze fifz yer, ze unesesary 'o' kan be dropd from vords kontaining
              > 'ou' and after ziz fifz yer, ve vil hav a reil sensibl riten styl.
              >
              > Zer vil be no mor trubl or difikultis and evrivun vil find it ezi tu
              > understand ech oza. Ze drem of a united urop vil finali kum tru.
              >
              > Und efter ze fifz yer, ve vil al be speking German like zey vunted in
              > ze forst plas.

            • Pilucha, Jiri
              Message 6 of 13 , Mar 3 3:01 AM
                Hi,

                Would you please help me understand what "cover the wide receiver" means in the following context

                One of my old friends is Matt Dillon and let me tell you-when it's just
                the guys hanging around, no one gives a shit what Matt Dillon looks like.
                He's gotta carry boxes or cover the wide receiver or pass the ball or do an
                equal amount of driving as the next guy.

                Thanks a lot

                Jiri

                ________________________________
                >prekladam plnou moc, jejiz soucasti je notarske overeni podpisu a apostila. Na listu notarskeho overeni uplne dole vedle kontaktn�ch udaju notarske kancelare je veta:
                >REGULATED BY THE FACULTY OFFICE OF THE ARCHBISHOP OF CANTERBURY
                >
                >Uprimne receno mi v kontextu tohoto dokumentu moc nedochazi, co si mam pod tim predstavit, abych to nejak smysluplne prelozila. Poradi nejaky rodily ci nerodily mluvci, ktery se s tim jiz setkal, a tudiz vi, zatimco ja netusim?
                >
                >Predem diky
                >Iveta

                >__________ Informace od ESET NOD32 Antivirus, verze databaze 5916 (20110301) __________
                >
                >Tuto zpravu proveril ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
                >
                >http://www.eset.cz

              • Hana Jarolímová
                Message 7 of 13 , Mar 3 3:08 AM
                  nemohlo by to byt "vykryt utocnika" - vygooglila jsem, ze "wide
                  receiver" je druh utocnika v americkem fotbale

                • Pilucha, Jiri
                  Message 8 of 13 , Mar 3 3:11 AM
                    Jooo, diky moc, to sedi

                    Message 9 of 13 , Mar 3 9:56 AM
                      I assume that it isbecause the job of covering - i.e. marking - the
                      wide receiver is not very glamorous or high profile. The quarterback
                      and wide receiver are important positions in American football and
                      covering the wide receiver - something like hlidani - is a defensive
                      job for a workhorse and not one of the stars
                      HTH