britske notarske overeni

  • Prekladatelsky servis
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 1, 2011
      Zdravim,
      prekladam plnou moc, jejiz soucasti je notarske overeni podpisu a apostila. Na listu notarskeho overeni uplne dole vedle kontaktn�ch udaju notarske kancelare je veta:
      REGULATED BY THE FACULTY OFFICE OF THE ARCHBISHOP OF CANTERBURY

      Uprimne receno mi v kontextu tohoto dokumentu moc nedochazi, co si mam pod tim predstavit, abych to nejak smysluplne prelozila. Poradi nejaky rodily ci nerodily mluvci, ktery se s tim jiz setkal, a tudiz vi, zatimco ja netusim?

      Predem diky
      Iveta

    • Hana Jarolímová
      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 1, 2011
        zkus tohle: http://www.facultyoffice.org.uk/Page2.html

        Prekladatelsky servis wrote:

        >Zdravim,
        >prekladam plnou moc, jejiz soucasti je notarske overeni podpisu a apostila. Na listu notarskeho overeni uplne dole vedle kontaktních udaju notarske kancelare je veta:
        >REGULATED BY THE FACULTY OFFICE OF THE ARCHBISHOP OF CANTERBURY
        >
        >Uprimne receno mi v kontextu tohoto dokumentu moc nedochazi, co si mam pod tim predstavit, abych to nejak smysluplne prelozila. Poradi nejaky rodily ci nerodily mluvci, ktery se s tim jiz setkal, a tudiz vi, zatimco ja netusim?
        >
        >Predem diky
        >Iveta

        >__________ Informace od ESET NOD32 Antivirus, verze databaze 5916 (20110301) __________
        >
        >Tuto zpravu proveril ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
        >
        >http://www.eset.cz

      • Hana Jarolímová
        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 1, 2011
        • Hana Jarolímová
          Message 4 of 13 , Mar 1, 2011
            Asi bych to prelozila:

            Kancelar Arcibiskupstvi v Canterbury pro udeleni dispensu

          • Olga Kotlářová
            Message 5 of 13 , Mar 1, 2011
              Iveto,

              prelozila bych to: "Notarska kancelar je rizena/regulovana/spravovana
              Kancelari arcibiskupstvi v Canterbury" ( podobne jako i jini notari nebo
              notarske kancelare)

              http://www.facultyoffice.org.uk/Notaries1.html

              Hezke odpoledne!

              Olga

              Message 6 of 13 , Mar 1, 2011
                The European Commission has just announced an agreement whereby English
                will be the official language of the European Union rather than German,
                which was the other possibility. As part of the negotiations, the
                British Government conceded that English spelling had some room for
                improvement and has accepted a 5-year phase-in plan that would become
                known as 'Euro-English' .

                In the first year, 's' will replace the soft 'c'. Sertainly, this will
                make the sivil servants jump with joy. The hard 'c' will be dropped in
                favour of 'k'. This should klear up konfusion, and keyboards kan have
                one less letter.

                There will be growing publik enthusiasm in the sekond year when the
                troublesome 'ph' will be replaced with 'f'. This will make words like
                fotograf 20% shorter.

                In the 3rd year, publik akseptanse of the new spelling kan be expekted
                to reach the stage where more komplikated changes are possible.
                Governments will enkourage the removal of double letters which have
                always ben a deterent to akurate speling. Also, al wil agre that the
                horibl mes of the silent 'e' in the languag is disgrasful and it should
                go away.

                By the 4th yer people wil be reseptiv to steps such as replasing 'th'
                with 'z' and 'w' with 'v'.

                During ze fifz yer, ze unesesary 'o' kan be dropd from vords kontaining
                'ou' and after ziz fifz yer, ve vil hav a reil sensibl riten styl.

                Zer vil be no mor trubl or difikultis and evrivun vil find it ezi tu
                understand ech oza. Ze drem of a united urop vil finali kum tru.

                Und efter ze fifz yer, ve vil al be speking German like zey vunted in
                ze forst plas.

                Message 7 of 13 , Mar 1, 2011
                  No, they're going to speaking Orwellian French.

                  First "scheduling", "coordination" and "reconciliation" and some other words will all be replaced by "harmonization".

                  No new word will be created to cover the correct meaning of "harmonization" now that the word has been distorted.

                  And it will go from there.

                  Jamie

                  On Mar 2, 2011, at 1:51 AM, Vesely Petr wrote:

                  > The European Commission has just announced an agreement whereby English
                  > will be the official language of the European Union rather than German,
                  > which was the other possibility. As part of the negotiations, the
                  > British Government conceded that English spelling had some room for
                  > improvement and has accepted a 5-year phase-in plan that would become
                  > known as 'Euro-English' .
                  >
                  > In the first year, 's' will replace the soft 'c'. Sertainly, this will
                  > make the sivil servants jump with joy. The hard 'c' will be dropped in
                  > favour of 'k'. This should klear up konfusion, and keyboards kan have
                  > one less letter.
                  >
                  > There will be growing publik enthusiasm in the sekond year when the
                  > troublesome 'ph' will be replaced with 'f'. This will make words like
                  > fotograf 20% shorter.
                  >
                  > In the 3rd year, publik akseptanse of the new spelling kan be expekted
                  > to reach the stage where more komplikated changes are possible.
                  > Governments will enkourage the removal of double letters which have
                  > always ben a deterent to akurate speling. Also, al wil agre that the
                  > horibl mes of the silent 'e' in the languag is disgrasful and it should
                  > go away.
                  >
                  > By the 4th yer people wil be reseptiv to steps such as replasing 'th'
                  > with 'z' and 'w' with 'v'.
                  >
                  > During ze fifz yer, ze unesesary 'o' kan be dropd from vords kontaining
                  > 'ou' and after ziz fifz yer, ve vil hav a reil sensibl riten styl.
                  >
                  > Zer vil be no mor trubl or difikultis and evrivun vil find it ezi tu
                  > understand ech oza. Ze drem of a united urop vil finali kum tru.
                  >
                  > Und efter ze fifz yer, ve vil al be speking German like zey vunted in
                  > ze forst plas.

                • Petr
                  Message 8 of 13 , Mar 2, 2011
                    Nezverejnil jsi to s 30dennim predstihem?
                    Petr

                    --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "Vesely Petr" <vesely.email@...> wrote:

                    > The European Commission has just announced an agreement whereby English
                    > will be the official language of the European Union rather than German,
                    > which was the other possibility. As part of the negotiations, the
                    > British Government conceded that English spelling had some room for
                    > improvement and has accepted a 5-year phase-in plan that would become
                    > known as 'Euro-English' .
                    >
                    > In the first year, 's' will replace the soft 'c'. Sertainly, this will
                    > make the sivil servants jump with joy. The hard 'c' will be dropped in
                    > favour of 'k'. This should klear up konfusion, and keyboards kan have
                    > one less letter.
                    >
                    > There will be growing publik enthusiasm in the sekond year when the
                    > troublesome 'ph' will be replaced with 'f'. This will make words like
                    > fotograf 20% shorter.
                    >

                    > In the 3rd year, publik akseptanse of the new spelling kan be expekted
                    > to reach the stage where more komplikated changes are possible.
                    > Governments will enkourage the removal of double letters which have
                    > always ben a deterent to akurate speling. Also, al wil agre that the
                    > horibl mes of the silent 'e' in the languag is disgrasful and it should
                    > go away.
                    >

                    > By the 4th yer people wil be reseptiv to steps such as replasing 'th'
                    > with 'z' and 'w' with 'v'.
                    >

                    > During ze fifz yer, ze unesesary 'o' kan be dropd from vords kontaining
                    > 'ou' and after ziz fifz yer, ve vil hav a reil sensibl riten styl.
                    >
                    > Zer vil be no mor trubl or difikultis and evrivun vil find it ezi tu
                    > understand ech oza. Ze drem of a united urop vil finali kum tru.
                    >
                    > Und efter ze fifz yer, ve vil al be speking German like zey vunted in
                    > ze forst plas.

                  • Vesely Petr
                    Message 9 of 13 , Mar 2, 2011
                      To nevim, ale na WikiLeaks uz to visi ;-)

                      P.

                      Nezverejnil jsi to s 30dennim predstihem?
                      Petr

                      --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "Vesely Petr" <vesely.email@...> wrote:

                      > The European Commission has just announced an agreement whereby English
                      > will be the official language of the European Union rather than German,
                      > which was the other possibility. As part of the negotiations, the
                      > British Government conceded that English spelling had some room for
                      > improvement and has accepted a 5-year phase-in plan that would become
                      > known as 'Euro-English' .
                      >
                      > In the first year, 's' will replace the soft 'c'. Sertainly, this will
                      > make the sivil servants jump with joy. The hard 'c' will be dropped in
                      > favour of 'k'. This should klear up konfusion, and keyboards kan have
                      > one less letter.
                      >
                      > There will be growing publik enthusiasm in the sekond year when the
                      > troublesome 'ph' will be replaced with 'f'. This will make words like
                      > fotograf 20% shorter.
                      >

                      > In the 3rd year, publik akseptanse of the new spelling kan be expekted
                      > to reach the stage where more komplikated changes are possible.
                      > Governments will enkourage the removal of double letters which have
                      > always ben a deterent to akurate speling. Also, al wil agre that the
                      > horibl mes of the silent 'e' in the languag is disgrasful and it should
                      > go away.
                      >

                      > By the 4th yer people wil be reseptiv to steps such as replasing 'th'
                      > with 'z' and 'w' with 'v'.
                      >

                      > During ze fifz yer, ze unesesary 'o' kan be dropd from vords kontaining
                      > 'ou' and after ziz fifz yer, ve vil hav a reil sensibl riten styl.
                      >
                      > Zer vil be no mor trubl or difikultis and evrivun vil find it ezi tu
                      > understand ech oza. Ze drem of a united urop vil finali kum tru.
                      >
                      > Und efter ze fifz yer, ve vil al be speking German like zey vunted in
                      > ze forst plas.

                    • Pilucha, Jiri
                      Message 10 of 13 , Mar 3, 2011
                        Hi,

                        Would you please help me understand what "cover the wide receiver" means in the following context

                        One of my old friends is Matt Dillon and let me tell you-when it's just
                        the guys hanging around, no one gives a shit what Matt Dillon looks like.
                        He's gotta carry boxes or cover the wide receiver or pass the ball or do an
                        equal amount of driving as the next guy.

                        Thanks a lot

                        Jiri

                        ________________________________
                        >prekladam plnou moc, jejiz soucasti je notarske overeni podpisu a apostila. Na listu notarskeho overeni uplne dole vedle kontaktn�ch udaju notarske kancelare je veta:
                        >REGULATED BY THE FACULTY OFFICE OF THE ARCHBISHOP OF CANTERBURY
                        >
                        >Uprimne receno mi v kontextu tohoto dokumentu moc nedochazi, co si mam pod tim predstavit, abych to nejak smysluplne prelozila. Poradi nejaky rodily ci nerodily mluvci, ktery se s tim jiz setkal, a tudiz vi, zatimco ja netusim?
                        >
                        >Predem diky
                        >Iveta

                        >__________ Informace od ESET NOD32 Antivirus, verze databaze 5916 (20110301) __________
                        >
                        >Tuto zpravu proveril ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
                        >
                        >http://www.eset.cz

                      • Hana Jarolímová
                        Message 11 of 13 , Mar 3, 2011
                          nemohlo by to byt "vykryt utocnika" - vygooglila jsem, ze "wide
                          receiver" je druh utocnika v americkem fotbale

                        • Pilucha, Jiri
                          Message 12 of 13 , Mar 3, 2011
                            Jooo, diky moc, to sedi

                            Message 13 of 13 , Mar 3, 2011
                              I assume that it isbecause the job of covering - i.e. marking - the
                              wide receiver is not very glamorous or high profile. The quarterback
                              and wide receiver are important positions in American football and
                              covering the wide receiver - something like hlidani - is a defensive
                              job for a workhorse and not one of the stars
                              HTH