botanical names Cz -> En

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2000
      Hello,

      a friend of mine has asked me to help him with a few botanical names from
      Czech into English. The ones I haven't been able to find:

      buk zlaty

      panas'ovy javor

      surfinie

      astilbe

      I remember I once consulted some plant names with a very helpful person at
      the Czech Academy of Sciences (on the phone) and he really seemed to be able
      to find anything; if not in English so at least in Latin. I've lost the
      contact since then, though.

      Can you help, somebody? Thanks.

      Jirka Bolech
      Liberec, CR