Re: Cybercafes and libraries

  • Kostas Zgafas
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 20, 1999
      Thanks for all your information, Melvyn and Alstair.
      I am wondering which is the best routine way how to access my ISP server
      from another server. For example, my ISP - Telenor, they gave me http
      address of their webmail site allowing me access my account I have with
      them, which seems to me an excellent way. It is working on the same basis as
      hotmail.com. I used to access my account through telnet, but its quite
      obscure way. Any experiences with these things?
      Things like these really include a need to solve many small items, and it
      may be difficult to predict all of them.
      Kostas