[Czechlist] JOB: one-page medical report from Slovak to English

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2011
      Hi there,

      I'm at the moment unable to take on a small job from an agency I often
      work for. I simply need to work on another job with a fairly tight
      deadline and although it's not a particulary big volume, it would take
      too much of my time:

      It's a scan of typed medical report of birth with some hand-written
      notes in Slovak to be translated into (Irish) English. The scan is cut
      off on the left a bit but it's otherwise legible quite well.

      Is anybody interested in this assignment? I can send you the scan and if
      you think you can do it, I'll give you the contact to make a deal
      directly. Please write to me off the list. Thanks...