Re[2]: [Czechlist] Strange valency: "crew WAS confirmed the problem to be a ..."?

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 6, 2011
      ... or the crew HAS confirmed ???

      ------ Original Message ------
      From: "Jirka Bolech" <jirka.bolech@...>
      To: Czechlist@...
      Sent: 6.1.2011 8:26:27
      Subject: Re: [Czechlist] Strange valency: "crew WAS confirmed the
      problem to be a ..."?
      > Hi Jan,
      >
      >> "... the flight crew was confirmed the problem to be a
      >NAV(navigation)/communication issue..."
      >
      >I think this simply meas what the crew had said was proven true...
      >
      >Jirka Bolech

      >__________ Informace od ESET Smart Security, verze databaze 5763
      >(20110105) __________

      >http://www.eset.cz/

    • Melvyn
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 6, 2011

        > ... or the crew HAS confirmed ???

        Right, pretty sure there's a banal explanation along these or similar lines. Some cock-up somewhere.

        The review of the Czechoslovak restaurant in London was good though. I think when I was last there they had the most expensive knedlo-vepro-zelo in the world.

        Happy Julian calendar Christmas.