Ma dati - Dal

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2011
      I've got a Czech chart on distributing petty cash within a company, and under the heading "Statutory Account" (already in English) there are columns marked "Má dati" and "Dal".

      I find the first one defined as "debits". Is the other one "credits"?

      How do these differ from the English terms "Debit" and "Credit" at the top of columns I find under the heading "Corporate Account" (also in English)?

      Thanks for any help.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 5, 2011
        Hi Jamie,

        My Millenium offers indeed both 'Debits' for 'Ma dati' and 'Credits' for
        'Dal'. See also http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debits_and_credits

        HTH
        Martin

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 6, 2011