English > Czech pro bono translation needed: rape case

  • Michael Grant
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2010
      “Guys, I just totally raped this student chick!”

      "This, essentially, appears to be the gist of the story of an
      encounter between an Israeli pick-up artist and a Czech medical
      student, published on the “success” forum of The Centre for the Arts
      of Seduction, an Israeli pick-up school."

      Full story here:
      <http://reider.wordpress.com/2010/12/21/guys-i-just-totally-raped-this-student-chick/>

      "If any of the readers here speaks Czech, please translate the story
      up to this point and send it to Czech journalists together with this
      blog’s contact email – dimis.notes [at] gmail [dot] com. It’s
      absolutely essential for the case to proceed – whether to conviction
      of acquittal – that the victim in Roso’s tale is made aware of the
      story’s publication and the police complaint."

      I hope someone's willing to take this on.

      Michael

      --
      There's really no such thing as translating. It's all a scam. We
      basically just make stuff up and try to make it sound plausible.