off-list, singers for Hlahol Prague

  • Mgr. Helena Šubrtová
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2010
      Hello everybody,
      Anyone who likes singing may join our choir Hlahol.
      There are already some foreigners in the choir, e.g. an American, two Germans and so on.

      I have copied some info. from the website:
      http://www.hlahol.cz/english/repertoire.html

      If you have the urge and the time, come and sing with us
      we are taking on new members, singers in all voice categories.

      Entrance tests take place from September to June,
      every Monday and Thursday from 6 p.m.
      in the Big Hall (entrance from Masaryk´s quay).
      The exact date of an interview can be arranged with the choirmaster.

      Contact:
      Roman Z. Novák, phone +420 774 376 551
      or e-mail: novak@...

      If you are interested or require more information, you can contact me off-list or contact the choirmaster.

      Helena