Re: [Czechlist] Záleží na mé oso bě

  • Jan Culka
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 9, 2010
      It depends on my (own) decision
      Honza

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: James Kirchner
      To: Czechlist@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, December 09, 2010 3:08 PM
      Subject: [Czechlist] Záleží na mé osobě

      Can anyone interpret for me the phrase "Záleží na mé osobě" in the sentence, "Záleží na mé osobě zdali o to požádám."

      I can find a lot of examples of it, but no explanation of it.

      Thanks very much.

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 9, 2010
        That's what I thought. Thanks.

        Why is it "mé osobe^" and not "me^ osobne^"?

        Jamie

        On Dec 9, 2010, at 9:15 AM, Jan Culka wrote:

        > It depends on my (own) decision
        > Honza

      • Jan Culka
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 9, 2010
          This is another option, a completely equivalent one.
          H.

          Why is it "mé osobe^" and not "me^ osobne^"?

          Jamie

          On Dec 9, 2010, at 9:15 AM, Jan Culka wrote:

          > It depends on my (own) decision
          > Honza

        • Petr
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 9, 2010
            Aby to znelo uredne. Obycejny clovek by rekl "zalezi jenom na mne^."
            Petr A.