Re: neni ted online P.Janousek?

  • Pavel
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 2, 2010
      Zdravim,
      jsem zpatky z cesty po Australii a od zitrka uz budu zase online, nejlepe skype: pjanousek.

      PJ

      --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "Pilucha, Jiri" <jiri.pilucha@...> wrote:

      > Neco bych potreboval prohovorit
      > Diky
      > jirka

    • Sara
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 13, 2011
        It is indeed Czech. I used to have to sing it at funerals as a child.

        Translation: tisic- one thousand ; krat- times
        pozdravujeme- we greet / we send regards
        Tebe- (to)you
        It goes on to talk about Mother Mary. It was always described to me as
        "A goodbye to the blessed mother".

        I have the sheet music. It is by FR. J. Sindelar (with haceks on the s and r).

        Hope that helps!
        Sara