Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

neni ted online P.Janousek?

Expand Messages
  • Pilucha, Jiri
    Neco bych potreboval prohovorit Diky jirka [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 1, 2010
    • 0 Attachment
      Neco bych potreboval prohovorit
      Diky
      jirka


      [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
    • Melvyn
      I had a rummage around the net but didn t come up with anything. You could try whistling it into your microphone or playing it on a flash keyboard at
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 1, 2010
      • 0 Attachment
        I had a rummage around the net but didn't come up with anything. You could try whistling it into your microphone or playing it on a flash keyboard at wwww.musipedia.org but I didn't get any closer than "I wish I was in Dixie". :-O You may have better luck.

        BR

        M.

        --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "Liz Spacilova" <spacils@...> wrote:
        >
        > Hi,
        >
        > Thanks, Melvyn. I could only find it attributed to "anonymous". If it's Czech, I will leave the name in Czech and place "A thousand times we greet thee" in parentheses (I was also thinking hail - as in the Hail Mary - but I found this in part of some Marian prayer).
        >
        > Stay warm and dry
        >
        > Liz
        >
        >
        > --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "Melvyn" <zehrovak@> wrote:
        > >
        > >
        > >
        > > Here I found it tentatively associated with an A. Blahoslav:
        > >
        > > http://varhanici.euweb.cz/z_koncert_kl06-1.html
        > >
        > > Never heard it anywhere else. Sorry, can't be more help.
        > >
        > > > what about "We Greet You a Thousand Times"?
        > >
        > > Or "A Thousand Times We Hail Thee"?
        > >
        > > I am not going to crack silly jokes about taxi drivers.
        > >
        > > BR
        > >
        > > M.
        > >
        >
      • Pilucha, Jiri
        I entered the tune of Skakal pes pres oves and it identified it as Ludwig van Beethoven s piano sonata ________________________________ From:
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 2, 2010
        • 0 Attachment
          I entered the tune of "Skakal pes pres oves" and it identified it as Ludwig van Beethoven's piano sonata

          ________________________________
          From: Czechlist@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Czechlist@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Melvyn
          Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2010 10:58 PM
          To: Czechlist@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: [Czechlist] Re: Translation?: Tis�ckr�t pozdravujeme Tebe - whistling Dixie



          I had a rummage around the net but didn't come up with anything. You could try whistling it into your microphone or playing it on a flash keyboard at wwww.musipedia.org but I didn't get any closer than "I wish I was in Dixie". :-O You may have better luck.

          BR

          M.

          --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com<mailto:Czechlist%40yahoogroups.com>, "Liz Spacilova" <spacils@...> wrote:
          >
          > Hi,
          >
          > Thanks, Melvyn. I could only find it attributed to "anonymous". If it's Czech, I will leave the name in Czech and place "A thousand times we greet thee" in parentheses (I was also thinking hail - as in the Hail Mary - but I found this in part of some Marian prayer).
          >
          > Stay warm and dry
          >
          > Liz
          >
          >
          > --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com<mailto:Czechlist%40yahoogroups.com>, "Melvyn" <zehrovak@> wrote:
          > >
          > >
          > >
          > > Here I found it tentatively associated with an A. Blahoslav:
          > >
          > > http://varhanici.euweb.cz/z_koncert_kl06-1.html
          > >
          > > Never heard it anywhere else. Sorry, can't be more help.
          > >
          > > > what about "We Greet You a Thousand Times"?
          > >
          > > Or "A Thousand Times We Hail Thee"?
          > >
          > > I am not going to crack silly jokes about taxi drivers.
          > >
          > > BR
          > >
          > > M.
          > >
          >



          [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
        • Martin Janda
          Who knows what songs Ludwig s mother was singing to him when he was a little boy... :-))
          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 2, 2010
          • 0 Attachment
            Who knows what songs Ludwig's mother was singing to him when he was a
            little boy... :-))




            Dne 2.12.2010 13:07, Pilucha, Jiri napsal(a):
            > I entered the tune of "Skakal pes pres oves" and it identified it as Ludwig van Beethoven's piano sonata
            >
            > ________________________________
            > From: Czechlist@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Czechlist@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Melvyn
            > Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2010 10:58 PM
            > To: Czechlist@yahoogroups.com
            > Subject: [Czechlist] Re: Translation?: Tisíckrát pozdravujeme Tebe - whistling Dixie
            >
            >
            >
            > I had a rummage around the net but didn't come up with anything. You could try whistling it into your microphone or playing it on a flash keyboard at wwww.musipedia.org but I didn't get any closer than "I wish I was in Dixie". :-O You may have better luck.
            >
            > BR
            >
            > M.
            >
            > --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com<mailto:Czechlist%40yahoogroups.com>, "Liz Spacilova"<spacils@...> wrote:
            >>
            >> Hi,
            >>
            >> Thanks, Melvyn. I could only find it attributed to "anonymous". If it's Czech, I will leave the name in Czech and place "A thousand times we greet thee" in parentheses (I was also thinking hail - as in the Hail Mary - but I found this in part of some Marian prayer).
            >>
            >> Stay warm and dry
            >>
            >> Liz
            >>
            >>
            >> --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com<mailto:Czechlist%40yahoogroups.com>, "Melvyn"<zehrovak@> wrote:
            >>>
            >>>
            >>>
            >>> Here I found it tentatively associated with an A. Blahoslav:
            >>>
            >>> http://varhanici.euweb.cz/z_koncert_kl06-1.html
            >>>
            >>> Never heard it anywhere else. Sorry, can't be more help.
            >>>
            >>>> what about "We Greet You a Thousand Times"?
            >>>
            >>> Or "A Thousand Times We Hail Thee"?
            >>>
            >>> I am not going to crack silly jokes about taxi drivers.
            >>>
            >>> BR
            >>>
            >>> M.
            >>>
            >>
            >
            >
            >
            > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
            >
            >
            >
            > ------------------------------------
            >
            >
            >
            >
            >
            >
            > Yahoo! Groups Links
            >
            >
            >
            >
            >
          • Pavel
            Zdravim, jsem zpatky z cesty po Australii a od zitrka uz budu zase online, nejlepe skype: pjanousek. PJ
            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 2, 2010
            • 0 Attachment
              Zdravim,
              jsem zpatky z cesty po Australii a od zitrka uz budu zase online, nejlepe skype: pjanousek.

              PJ

              --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "Pilucha, Jiri" <jiri.pilucha@...> wrote:
              >
              > Neco bych potreboval prohovorit
              > Diky
              > jirka
              >
              >
              > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
              >
            • Sara
              It is indeed Czech. I used to have to sing it at funerals as a child. Translation: tisic- one thousand ; krat- times pozdravujeme- we greet / we send regards
              Message 6 of 11 , Jan 13, 2011
              • 0 Attachment
                It is indeed Czech. I used to have to sing it at funerals as a child.

                Translation: tisic- one thousand ; krat- times
                pozdravujeme- we greet / we send regards
                Tebe- (to)you
                It goes on to talk about Mother Mary. It was always described to me as
                "A goodbye to the blessed mother".

                I have the sheet music. It is by FR. J. Sindelar (with haceks on the s and r).

                Hope that helps!
                Sara



                --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, Martin Janda <mjanda@...> wrote:
                >
                > Who knows what songs Ludwig's mother was singing to him when he was a
                > little boy... :-))
                >
                >
                >
                >
                > Dne 2.12.2010 13:07, Pilucha, Jiri napsal(a):
                > > I entered the tune of "Skakal pes pres oves" and it identified it as Ludwig van Beethoven's piano sonata
                > >
                > > ________________________________
                > > From: Czechlist@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Czechlist@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Melvyn
                > > Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2010 10:58 PM
                > > To: Czechlist@yahoogroups.com
                > > Subject: [Czechlist] Re: Translation?: Tisíckrát pozdravujeme Tebe - whistling Dixie
                > >
                > >
                > >
                > > I had a rummage around the net but didn't come up with anything. You could try whistling it into your microphone or playing it on a flash keyboard at wwww.musipedia.org but I didn't get any closer than "I wish I was in Dixie". :-O You may have better luck.
                > >
                > > BR
                > >
                > > M.
                > >
                > > --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com<mailto:Czechlist%40yahoogroups.com>, "Liz Spacilova"<spacils@> wrote:
                > >>
                > >> Hi,
                > >>
                > >> Thanks, Melvyn. I could only find it attributed to "anonymous". If it's Czech, I will leave the name in Czech and place "A thousand times we greet thee" in parentheses (I was also thinking hail - as in the Hail Mary - but I found this in part of some Marian prayer).
                > >>
                > >> Stay warm and dry
                > >>
                > >> Liz
                > >>
                > >>
                > >> --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com<mailto:Czechlist%40yahoogroups.com>, "Melvyn"<zehrovak@> wrote:
                > >>>
                > >>>
                > >>>
                > >>> Here I found it tentatively associated with an A. Blahoslav:
                > >>>
                > >>> http://varhanici.euweb.cz/z_koncert_kl06-1.html
                > >>>
                > >>> Never heard it anywhere else. Sorry, can't be more help.
                > >>>
                > >>>> what about "We Greet You a Thousand Times"?
                > >>>
                > >>> Or "A Thousand Times We Hail Thee"?
                > >>>
                > >>> I am not going to crack silly jokes about taxi drivers.
              Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.