Re:

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2000
      Kostas Zgafas wrote:

      > I have a problem with that "heat stake". Basically, it is about fixing two
      > plastic parts together. Is it a heated device specifically designed for
      its
      > purpose, which melts the interface and thus creates the seal?

      I'm probably late with my response and it is not very helpful anyway. I've
      tried the Web a bit and come to the conclusion that it is a tool and the
      technology of connecting two plastic parts using it is quite usual. The
      question remains, if the technology is used in this country, what the right
      expression for this kind of tool is. If it's not too late on Monday and it
      still makes sense, I can try to ask someone at a client company of mine
      which is a plastic maker. Well it must be something like "z'havy kolik". :-(

      Jirka Bolech
      Liberec, CR