Re:

  • Kostas Zgafas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2000
      I have a question, patent for a novel syringe device says:

      A sealing label or heat stake may be disposed about the area of interface to
      form a protective seal for those parts of barrel assembly which must be
      maintained in a sterile and tamper proof environment.

      I have a problem with that "heat stake". Basically, it is about fixing two
      plastic parts together. Is it a heated device specifically designed for its
      purpose, which melts the interface and thus creates the seal?
      Thank you,

      Kostas