[Czechlist] TERM: kradez vloupanim RZ I

  • Michael Grant
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2010
      Ahoj a hezky pondeli!

      The phrase "Kradez vloupanim RZ I" appears in a list of "Pojistna
      nebezpeci" I'm translating. The document relates to insurance on a
      building, so I don't think RZ could be registracni znacka, but Google
      isn't turning up anything else. Does anyone know what those letters
      might mean?

      Diky predem!
      Michael

      --
      There's really no such thing as translating. It's all a scam. We
      basically just make stuff up and try to make it sound plausible.

    • Josef Hlavac
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2010
        Ahoj,

        Well, it is insurance, so I'd consider "rizikova zona". Insurance
        companies like to divide the neighborhoods into low-risk and high-risk
        areas...

        Best regards,
        Josef

        Michael Grant wrote:
        > Ahoj a hezky pondeli!
        >
        > The phrase "Kradez vloupanim RZ I" appears in a list of "Pojistna
        > nebezpeci" I'm translating. The document relates to insurance on a
        > building, so I don't think RZ could be registracni znacka, but Google
        > isn't turning up anything else. Does anyone know what those letters
        > might mean?
        >
        > Diky predem!
        > Michael

      • Michael Grant