- Can someone tell me what this would mean please.... In an appeal to an administrative authority to reverse a decision they give the following list of evidence:Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2010View SourceCan someone tell me what this would mean please.... In an appeal to an
administrative authority to reverse a decision they give the following list
- n�vrhem rozhodnuti rozkladov� komise
- e-mailovou zpr�vou Mgr. Milana K ze dne 14.5.2008
- e-mailovou zpr�vou Mgr. Renaty K ze dne 20.05.2008
- kopi� zp�tvzet� pod�n� Stavebn�ka ze dne 14.4.2008 s raz�tkem
- kopi� pod�n� "P�edlo�en� po�adovan�ch informac� a dopln�n� podklad�
Vyj�d�en� k rozhodnut� stavebn�ho ��adu ze dne 28.04.2008, �.j.
SUSR/7130/035724/08- Re" ze dne 14.4.2008
- ***s v�hradou d�kaz�***
What on earth does the "s v�hradou d�kaz�" mean? Hope someone can help.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
- Hi Charlie, I haven t seen any responses to this query of yours. S vyhradou dukazu sounds like with reservation of [further] evidence to me. If IMessage 2 of 2 , Sep 5, 2010View SourceHi Charlie,
I haven't seen any responses to this query of yours. "S vyhradou dukazu"
sounds like "with reservation of [further] evidence" to me. If I
understand correctly, it means that further evidence is reserved,
perhaps for submission, before a conclusive decision is made. I'm not a
lwayer and neither am familiar with such a situation to tell you more,
such as who can provide such evidence, if there's a deadline, etc...
with reservation of being wrong
Czechlist mailing list