Re: [Czechlist] Kolek

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2010
      In my state, and probably elsewhere, notaries have both a stamp and a seal, and they'll use one at a time or both. The stamp is a rubber surface and puts ink onto paper (and is easily visible in a photocopy), and the seal is embossed.

      So the stamp is a type of printing, but a seal has to be raised off the surface somehow, whether by embossing the paper or by pressing something into wax.

      Jamie