Re: Kolek

  • zora.jackman
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2010
      Honzo a Mateji,

      dekuji moc za pomoc. Divala jsem se na predepsany format apostilu (napr. na http://www.apostille.org.uk/what-is-an-apostille.asp) a tam je psano:

      1. Country of issue

      2. Who has signed the document

      3. The capacity in which the person signed the document

      4. Details of any seal on the document

      5. Place of issue

      6. Date of issue

      7. Issuing authority

      8. Apostille Certificate number

      9. Stamp of issuing authority

      10. Signature of representative of issuing authority

      Na ceskem dokladu je v bodu 4 i bodu 9 uveden vyraz "razitko" a skutecne na obou dokladech je otisk razitka.
      Jeste jednou dik,

      ZORA

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2010
        In my state, and probably elsewhere, notaries have both a stamp and a seal, and they'll use one at a time or both. The stamp is a rubber surface and puts ink onto paper (and is easily visible in a photocopy), and the seal is embossed.

        So the stamp is a type of printing, but a seal has to be raised off the surface somehow, whether by embossing the paper or by pressing something into wax.

        Jamie