záborový elaborát

  • Charles Stanford
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 2010
      I have been trying to find this term for hours and I think it is one of
      those that I will never find: *záborový elaborát*
      It is in a building permit application and I would be really grateful if
      anyone could provide me with some sort of explanation of what it involves
      (or better still.... what it is called in English... if it exists in
      English...)
      Thank you.
      Charlie

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 29, 2010
        Hi Charlie,

        I haven't encoutered the expression before but ti sounds like some sort
        of a 'land appropriation analysis' to me. See for instance this:
        http://old.geodis.cz/www/download/pdf/gdn12003/16-17-Zaborove%20plany-Eon.pdf
        (not so difficult to find some relevant websites in Czech)...