Re[3]: [Czechlist] offhand terms for nuclear power plant

    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 27, 2010
      Thanks to all for the nuke terminology and suggestions, in the end I
      used 'nuclear plant' in one instance and things like nuclear power and
      other circumnavigations in other... couldn't use 'reactor XXX' because
      (being a CEZ campaign), it wasn't focusing on a concrete site, but on
      the 'atomic energy is the way to go' theme, looks like we'll get a few
      more soon :)