Re: [Czechlist] Trados prices

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 20, 2010
      You never know at any given moment, in any given place, what Trados
      costs, because they vary the pricing so much for different groups and
      for different purposes. Some of us have paid more than $2,000 for the
      Freelance suite, while others pay the price you saw on the web page.
      On the other hand, translators in my state who were signing up for an
      online Trados class with a college got a full license for only $145.

      Everything depends on where you're standing at the moment you decide
      to buy.

      Jamie