Re: [Czechlist] Re: Term: Modra knizka

    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 18, 2010
      I did get medical exemption in the meantime, but Jamie's right that it
      sounds like an ex-soldier getting out, which isn't the case,
      it has to be medical exemption then - you'd get it before and instead
      of going into the army...

      The wordplay with one red book and one blue book will have to be
      scrapped, then, I'll probably make a footnote..

      Thanks to both