Re: [Czechlist] uvadzany

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 4, 2010
      Thanks, Jirka. This is a back translation, and I think in this context their saying "uvedeny" in the sense of "cited". "Cited symptoms include..." or "Symptoms mentioned include..."

      Would that be too far out an interpretation?

      Jamie

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 4, 2010
        > "Cited symptoms include..." or "Symptoms mentioned include..."

        This is it: also "quoted" or "stated", then. Whatever fits...

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 4, 2010
          Thanks very much, Jirka.