Re: [Czechlist] uvadzany

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 4, 2010
      Hi Jamie,

      Sounds like "alleged" to me supposing there's actually an accute accent over
      the 'y' as well. Oh, I see it now in the subject line...

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 4, 2010
        Or "reported"...

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 4, 2010
          Thanks, Jirka. This is a back translation, and I think in this context their saying "uvedeny" in the sense of "cited". "Cited symptoms include..." or "Symptoms mentioned include..."

          Would that be too far out an interpretation?

          Jamie

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 4, 2010
            > "Cited symptoms include..." or "Symptoms mentioned include..."

            This is it: also "quoted" or "stated", then. Whatever fits...

            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 4, 2010
              Thanks very much, Jirka.