uvádzaný

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 4, 2010
      Can anyone tell me what the "uvádzany" in "uvádzany smútok" means? Could it be "persistent"?

      I can't find it in a dictionary, and I'm having trouble decoding it into Czech.

      Thanks for any help.

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 4, 2010
        Hi Jamie,

        Sounds like "alleged" to me supposing there's actually an accute accent over
        the 'y' as well. Oh, I see it now in the subject line...

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 4, 2010
          Or "reported"...

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 4, 2010
            Thanks, Jirka. This is a back translation, and I think in this context their saying "uvedeny" in the sense of "cited". "Cited symptoms include..." or "Symptoms mentioned include..."

            Would that be too far out an interpretation?

            Jamie

            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 4, 2010
              > "Cited symptoms include..." or "Symptoms mentioned include..."

              This is it: also "quoted" or "stated", then. Whatever fits...

              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 4, 2010
                Thanks very much, Jirka.