Term: En-CS (user departments)

  • Prekladatelsky servis
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2010
      Hi listmates,
      can anybody explain to me what is meant by "user departments" in the following context (it is a conflict of interests and non-disclosure agreement):

      "XY ("The Company") may be vulnerable to situations where its staff may be in a position to deal with vendors who could have undue influence over them either because of a close relationship or inducements or shared financial interests. This risk increases when most of the staff from the user departments are in contact with the suppliers directly for soliciting quotations and negotiations for purchases. Such conflict of interest may result in financial loss to the Company where for personal gains, employees may by influenced to exercise favouritism in the selection of vendors."

      TIA
      Iveta

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2, 2010
        Departments that use the vendors' products.

        Jamie

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 2, 2010
          Nazdar Iveto,

          Proc "user" by melo vyplyvat z sirsich souvislosti. Nejde o software?

          Podle me je "user departments" mineno stejne jako "user's departments".
          Pokud jde o software, tak proste oddeleni, kde se vyskytuje uzivatele nebo
          vyskytuji uzivatele dotycneho programoveho vybaveni. Vysledky hledani na
          webu tento vyznam celkem slusne potvrzuji. Klidne asi "oddeleni s
          uzivateli"...

        • Prekladatelsky servis
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 2, 2010
            Bohuzel tam zadne dalsi souvislosti nejsou, takze z prekladaneho textu to nepoznam. Kdyz se ale ptas na ten software, zkoumala jsem na internetu, cim se ta firma vlastne zabyva (protoze o tom neni v textu ani naznak), a zjistila jsem, ze patri mezi firmy opravnene vyrabet vyrobky spolecnosti Symantec, takze by to mohlo byt, jak pises. Snad.

            Iveta