FW: [Czechlist] Late delivery - resend

  • Lenka
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2010
      Romana, but it always depends on what the purpose of the translation is. If
      the client needed it e.g. for a meeting and you delivered it late, your
      translation might have been useless. You would not pay for a wedding cake if
      it came "just a few hours" after your reception, would you?
      I am not an advocate of Czech agencies, but I am not sure that you always
      find fair treatment "in the rest of the world". Also, if I were you I would
      take it as a sign to start working for agencies "in your part of the
      world"... as I did a couple of months for similar reasons.
      Good luck with future assignments
      Lenka

      From: czechlist-bounces@...
      <mailto:czechlist-bounces%40czechlist.org>