Re: Re[2]: Re[2]: [Czechlist] KOS Hradec and...

    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 8, 2010
      Thanks. I didn't know that, because as a child I was taught to type 1 on a manual typewriter as a capital "L".

      Jamie

    • Jan Culka
      Message 2 of 18 , Jul 12, 2010
        KOS used to be Kontrolni odposlechova sluzba (checking whether radio hams kept to all ham traffic ruls and regulations), but I am afraid this organ had nothing to do with paintings ...
        Honza