Re: Late delivery

  • Kostas
    Message 1 of 26 , Jul 7, 2010
      You might find a way of taking some action against them, like reporting them to some credit bureau or a collection agency here in the CR. This should scare them, since these things start to be taken pretty seriously here. Or you might find a way how to put some dirt on them through internet. like reporting them to BB on Proz.com, Ted Wozniak, etc.

      K.