Re: [Czechlist] Re: Term: Cs-EN (hospodarske zazemi hradu)

  • Prekladatelsky servis
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2, 2010
      Thanks Melvyn. Somebody else (somewhere else) suggested "farming facilities". What do you thing about this solution?

      Iveta

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 3, 2010
        --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "Prekladatelsky servis" <preklady@...> wrote:

        > Thanks Melvyn. Somebody else (somewhere else) suggested "farming facilities". What do you thing about this solution?

        Sure, I think that will be okay in most general contexts, although I'm not sure it covers the staff housing facilities that you mention - depends who the "personal" are, I guess. I was thinking more in terms of the specific castle setting that you described.