RE: [Czechlist] Hromadný poukaz

  • Karel Navrátil
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2010
      My dictionary says: Batch order for remittance

      Karel

      _____

      Message 2 of 3 , May 3, 2010
        Thanks everyone, this has been a great help!

        /Karin

        My dictionary says: Batch order for remittance

        Karel

        _____

        I wonder if anyone could help me with the term hromadný poukaz (apparently
        used in both Czech and Slovak). The context is the paying out of pensions
        "vyplata duchodku hromadným poukazem" (Slovak).
        I would have guessed that it means that it is a "standing remittance", that
        the payments come regularly to the pensioner's bank account, but I am not
        sure. I translate into Swedish, so I do not need a "perfect" English term,
        only the meaning of the phrase.

        Thank you very much in advance,
        Karin Eriksson, Uppsala, Svédsko