Re: [Czechlist] Hromadný poukaz

  • Jan Culka
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2010
      Hi Karin,

      "vyplata dochodku hromadnym poukazom" is used when the administration office of rents sends the monthly money to a social services home to the higher number of pensioners en bloc.

      So this is approx. "payment through a collective transfer",

      Jan

      Message 2 of 3 , May 3, 2010
        My dictionary says: Batch order for remittance

        Karel

        _____

        I wonder if anyone could help me with the term hromadn� poukaz (apparently
        used in both Czech and Slovak). The context is the paying out of pensions
        "vyplata duchodku hromadn�m poukazem" (Slovak).
        I would have guessed that it means that it is a "standing remittance", that
        the payments come regularly to the pensioner's bank account, but I am not
        sure. I translate into Swedish, so I do not need a "perfect" English term,
        only the meaning of the phrase.

        Thank you very much in advance,
        Karin Eriksson, Uppsala, Sv�dsko

      • Karin Eriksson
        Message 3 of 3 , May 3, 2010
          Thanks everyone, this has been a great help!

          /Karin