Re: Záujmové združenie občanov

  • Rad
    Message 1 of 7 , May 2, 2010
      Again, Pavel. I'm not convinced that e.g. skupina spolupracovníkov
      could be called "association". I was thinking about it a little bit more
      and thought of something like "relevant community". What do you think
      people?

      R.

      --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "Pavel" <pavel.janousek@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      > The following are translations that Marta Chroma suggests in her
      dictionary:
      > ~é sdruzení obcanu: association of citizens (standing surety for
      s.o.'s rehabilitation); (local, professional) interest group; ~é
      sdruzení právnických osob: professional association of legal
      entities

      > P.
      >

      > --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "Rad" grabanrad@ wrote:
      > >
      > > I don't know, Melvyn.
      > > It's not from the translation project. I'm just reading "Trestný
      > > poriadok" and it's mentioned there together with "dôveryhodná
      > > osoba". E.g. § 5 (1):
      > > "Záujmové združenie občanov alebo dôveryhodná
      osoba
      > > môžu ponúknuÅ¥ prevzatie záruky za dovŕšenie
      > > nápravy odsúdeného a žiadaÅ¥ o jeho
      podmienečné
      > > prepustenie z výkonu trestu odÅ�tia