Agency plea

  • Melvyn Clarke
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 1999
      I have noticed this last week or so that just about every agency I have ever
      worked for has been after my services, some with an edge of desperation in
      their pleas - must be because I'm so bloody cheap and/or there is a definite
      lack of available C>E translators here in Prague of late. Anybody else get
      this impression?

      Just this evening I got a call from ATP on Vaclavske namesti for a couple of
      pages of unspecified text into English. When I explained my situation
      (booked up for the duration) they asked me if I could recommend anybody so I
      said I'd inform this list. If interested contact Petr Krejcar at

      info@...

      Do you know of him Vit?

      Melvyn