ADMIN: New polls?

  • Melvyn Clarke
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2000
      Ah, I see our democracy is still in its infancy here (or maybe it's
      just me who is:)). If you have any other ideas for relevant and
      topical opinion polls, you can set one up yourself, I believe (correct
      me if I'm wrong), on http://www.egroups.com/polls/Czechlist or send us
      all your ideas for polls beforehand, if you want and I will set it up.
      Seems to me to be quite a neat way of dealing with list issues as well
      as more general matters.

      Any takers?

      Melvyn