Poll results for Czechlist

  • Czechlist@egroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2000
      The following Czechlist poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: Do your clients express an overall
      preference for American or British
      English?

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - Great preference for American English, 1 votes, 11.11%
      - Slight preference for American English, 3 votes, 33.33%
      - No overall preference, 1 votes, 11.11%
      - Slight preference for British English, 3 votes, 33.33%
      - Great preference for British English, 1 votes, 11.11%

      INDIVIDUAL VOTES
      - Great preference for American English
      - barendregt@...
      - Slight preference for American English
      - JPKIRCHNER@...
      - jolana@...
      - jirka.bolech@...
      - No overall preference
      - pacholik@...
      - Slight preference for British English
      - jannech@...
      - jvanek@...
      - hana.travnickova@...
      - Great preference for British English
      - zehrovak@...

      http://www.egroups.com/group/Czechlist

      For help with eGroups, please visit
      http://www.egroups.com/help
    • Czechlist@egroups.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2000
        The following Czechlist poll is now closed. Here are the
        final results:

        POLL QUESTION: How would you quantify the
        relative amounts of American English and
        British English that people are exposed
        to in their daily lives in the Czech
        Republic (e.g. on the radio, on TV, in
        advertising etc)

        CHOICES AND RESULTS
        - 75%+ American English, 0 votes, 0.00%
        - 51%+ - 74% American English, 1 votes, 20.00%
        - 50% American English, 50% British English, 1 votes, 20.00%
        - 51%+ - 74% British English, 2 votes, 40.00%
        - 75%+ British English, 1 votes, 20.00%

        INDIVIDUAL VOTES
        - 75%+ American English
        - 51%+ - 74% American English
        - pacholik@...
        - 50% American English, 50% British English
        - jirka.bolech@...
        - 51%+ - 74% British English
        - zehrovak@...
        - hana.travnickova@...
        - 75%+ British English
        - kzgafas@...

        http://www.egroups.com/group/Czechlist

        For help with eGroups, please visit
        http://www.egroups.com/help
      • Melvyn Clarke
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 2, 2000
          Ah, I see our democracy is still in its infancy here (or maybe it's
          just me who is:)). If you have any other ideas for relevant and
          topical opinion polls, you can set one up yourself, I believe (correct
          me if I'm wrong), on http://www.egroups.com/polls/Czechlist or send us
          all your ideas for polls beforehand, if you want and I will set it up.
          Seems to me to be quite a neat way of dealing with list issues as well
          as more general matters.

          Any takers?

          Melvyn