Re: [Czechlist] TERMS

  • Miroslav Herold
    Message 1 of 54 , Dec 1, 2000
      Typical usage without knowledge. End-to-end is typical for technical texts
      in IT. The sentence you mentioned is about utilisation of IT in B2C
      (business to consumer) relations. I have never seen end-to-end used in this
      context - which does not mean that somebody is not happily using it.
      BR
      Mirek
      Ing.Miroslav HEROLD, CSc.

      tlumočník/překladatel/poradenství/volný novinář
      tel.: xx420 2 536549
      mobil: 0606 865870
      Message 54 of 54 , Sep 1, 2006
        Hi,
        Yesterday I came across two interesting terms that I would like to share
        with you - might be useful in the future, both are explained in Wiki

        SHOULDER SURFING
        SOCIAL ENGINEERING

        Magda