Re: [Czechlist] TERMS

  • Irena Steinerova
    Message 1 of 54 , Dec 1, 2000
      Hi Mirek,

      >end-to-end visibility (in network) = prubezna ??

      Although I cannot help you with the terms you have listed, I have found one
      translation of "end-to-end" which seems to be rather odd:

      "V souvislosti s konvergenci dojde k presunu podnikatelskych jednotek blize
      k uzivateli a ke komunikaci bez prostredniku (end-to-end). "

      Do you think it is correct?

      Best regards,
      Irena
    • magda.ferstlova
      Message 54 of 54 , Sep 1, 2006
        Hi,
        Yesterday I came across two interesting terms that I would like to share
        with you - might be useful in the future, both are explained in Wiki

        SHOULDER SURFING
        SOCIAL ENGINEERING

        Magda