RE: [Czechlist] TERM

  • Karel Navrátil
    Message 1 of 293 , Apr 2, 2010
      The context are some ideas for improvements concerning e.g. company approach
      to customers, such as comprehensible communication with the customers,
      customers hardly understand us, we are too complicated (e.g. fixing the
      prices - jsme Bruselstejsí nez Brusel)
      Karel

      Message 293 of 293 , Apr 30, 2015
        Děkuji Šárce i Martinovi.
        Karel

        Dne 30.04.15, "Martin Janda martinjanda@... [Czechlist]" <Czechlist@yahoogroups.com> napsal:

        Nebo, v mirne obmene, /facilities of public interest/

        Martin