Re: Re[2]: [Czechlist] Cz>Eng sterilni pole

  • Charlie Stanford
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1, 2010
      Thank you to everyone about sterilni pole - Jarda, Jirka, Martin and Matej. I put a message to the agency saying that the translator had made a boo-boo and now I have had to send them another one admitting that it was me who got it wrong. And Matej sorry to you because you explained it in your first post but for some reason I did not notice that email before and have only just read it.
      Charlie