Re: [Czechlist] Re: TERM: osvetova èinnost and other youth-work-ese

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2000
      It´s just lecturing about a health life style or how to avoid AIDS - and
      distributing leaflets of that sort. I like the awareness raising you´ve
      proposed before (were it you, I believe?) . But I don´t think you could call
      the Paralympics osvetova cinnost.

      As to ozdravny pobyt, Tomas B. is right. It´s indeed bringing the kids from
      cities to spas, seaside and/or mountains. No luring of new customers
      included. I believe we´ve discussed it at a Buvol meeting recently. Healh
      care/therapeutical/recreation/recovery stay/trip?

      Poznavaci pobyt is indeed the one with visiting castles and ruins.

      HIH