Re: TERM: process instrumentation

  • Martin_Kupka1@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2000
      Hello Tom,

      "Process Analytical Pad" is the name of one division of the company,
      the divisions of which are based on product differentiation. There
      are some of other divisions: Brooks, Flow / Micro Motion,
      Measurement, Systems, Valves, Regulators etc."
      Otherwise, thanks for your suggestion concerning the term "process
      instrumentation".

      Martin.

      --- In Czechlist@egroups.com, Barendregt <barendregt@e...> wrote:
      > Hi Martin,
      >
      > I would say that "process instrumentation" could
      be "nastroje/prostredky