Degradate

  • Gerald Turner
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16, 2010
      - another non-existent English verb by courtesy of Czech dictionary compilers.

      Gerry

      --
      Ondříčkova 40
      130 00 Prague 3 - Žižkov

      To see a World in a Grain of Sand
      And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
      Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
      And Eternity in an hour.
    • Michael Grant
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 16, 2010
        On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 4:13 PM, Gerald Turner <turner.gerald@...> wrote:

        > - another non-existent English verb by courtesy of Czech dictionary compilers.

        Thanks for explanating them to us!

        There's really no such thing as translating. It's all a scam. We
        basically just make stuff up and try to make it sound plausible.