RE: [Czechlist] "Management by View"

  • Romana
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 12, 2010
      Hello Jamie,

      Personally, I would rather say something like ‘Transparent Management’.

      However, “Management by View” seems to be a modern technical term which I
      have also found on native English websites.

      For example:

      Management by view. • Based on establishing and acting upon visual controls.
      • Visual controls provide an instant picture of the current status of an ...

      <http://www.mas.bis.gov.uk/resources/.../what-is-visual-control-and-manageme
      nt> www.mas.bis.gov.uk/resources/.../what-is-visual-control-and-management

      Hope that helps.

      Regards,