THANKs -- GRAMMAR: should for obligation

    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 10, 2010
      Thanks to all who have confirmed my suspicion, Charlie, Valerie, Jamie,
      Melvyn, and Gerry.

      This may have been covered or at least touched as a topic way back in time
      on this list and it ought to be a fairly common part of translator's
      knowledge but I wasn't completely confident. Conclusion: I'll be using
      expressions of obligation for this usage of 'should' in my translation(s)...