Re: [Czechlist] dotaz ces-eng civka (pro zapalovani motoru)

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 10, 2010
      Compared to 1,170,000 hits for "ignition coil".

      I didn't question the existence of the term "spark coil"; I just questioned whether it was common enough to be the best choice. The comparative numbers show it's not.

      I can find more than 78,000 Google hits for the term "party store" related to my city alone. However, when I'm translating I can't use it, because people outside my state don't understand it. I have to use the term "liquor store", even though it's not "natural" to me.

      Jamie