Langmates – the first social network for translators and translation agencies

  • Vladimir Pedchenko
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2010
      Dear Colleagues,

      We have just released Langmates – the first social network for translators and translation agencies. What's it all about? It is about people: freelance translators, in-house translators, translation agency project managers, translation vendor managers, and other translation agency employees.

      This way Langmates is not centered around any translation topic in particular (e.g. translation jobs). It is built around people like you. We will continue to add features on your request and it is important to start with the right basis. You are welcome to register and connect with friends and colleagues, who are already using Langmates. Immediately after registration you can start expressing your thoughts and views in a personal blog, share your photos and experiences, and directly connect with other translators:

      http://www.langmates.com

      Meet you there!

      Kind regards,
      Vladimir