Re: Term: EN-CS (urgent)

  • Rad
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 9, 2010
      In my opinion (not native speaker though), what they are trying to say
      is:

      >1) "According to this Code, fees may be charged by means of an invoice
      rendered in respect of part of the work done on account, or by invoicing
      when the assignment is completed." I think that comma should have been
      placed before "or". The meaning would be something like - "we can pay
      you [by installments] for each part of work done by bank transfer, or in
      full after invoicing, when the job is completed."

      > - Those relating to counselling, limited to one hour per [session]
      (rather than "occasion") occasion for each [case] (rather than
      "instance") instance and in an amount corresponding with the amount paid
      for one hour of advice under the Legal Aid Act (1996:1619).